Friday, March 6, 2009

airhead

grrr.... I wrote and saved a blog post but brought the wrong flash drive to load it, so it will have to wait. Know that I am alive and kickin', getting better at managing this country and culture, and of course miss and love you!

In the meantime, here are some pictures:


Grade 6: Elina and Eva


Sunset + storm, it was INCREDIBLE


sunset/storm again. These are my classrooms!
Grade 7 on the left, 6 in the middle, 5 on the right.



Hileni and Selma


Selma and Meke


a bunch of the boys

4 Comments:

At March 7, 2009 at 10:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOH! Beautiful pics! But I especially like the one with your classrooms in it. I didn't picture them like that at all. I guess you didn't either, huh?
Well, my darling "airhead", I'll look forward to your next post (the one you forgot). I hope you have lots more pictures. And, nag that I am, I hope that you are in some! :)
Love and miss you,
Mom

 
At March 7, 2009 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ok...I am in love with your blog and I want more. Hurry African Princess ;-) Love you, miss you!

 
At March 8, 2009 at 10:57 AM , Blogger UJ said...

Hi Lindsey. Amazing pix. I also want more pix of you and the area around. Why is there a screen around the car in the picture outside the school. Can you let me know a day in the life. What's different? Local customs and a reason? Time to teach us! UJ

 
At March 25, 2009 at 3:17 PM , Blogger Evan Dillon said...

I will keep my jealousy to a minimum and just tell you that I am so proud of you!! Those pictures are great and the entire experience (that I can gather from blogs and pics) seems amazing...

Btw I got your Christmas card/branns notes about a month ago! How weird is that? It must have been lost in the mail or something but either way it was a perfect surprise-- and by surprise I mean I was half laughing and half mortified... Thanks :)

I will keep in touch and I miss you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home