Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Letter to My Mother

He wrote it and asked me to mail it, which would take like a month (at LEAST), so I typed it…mistakes and all:

Dear Ms Mary Woodford

My name is Matheus Ndeuyepa. I am in gr 6 at lano primary scholl I am 12 yers ord. lano primary scholl is in Namibia.

I Jast wand to sey hey to you and your fermily. Me and my family we are oll fern. At lano I am in The hostell. Ms Lindsey is my English terche and she is the exeland terchar in the houll school and evribody like he no body hert hem at awar school not inher one. Ms lindse terch as wirth understanding. I herd she is just going to be hir for 1 year. Athing you are giong to miss hem with you family

Ms Lindsey terch as English and she is orsoy responsibil for the hall wer we have t.v.d.v.d. and riedio. Ms Mary Wodford may you sernd for me toys and sweets thing you for ansaring my letter

YoursMatheus Ndeuyepa

2 Comments:

At February 8, 2009 at 11:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like I'll have to include something other than pencils and paper in my next box!

 
At February 15, 2009 at 5:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was adorable.
No comment about what kind of English you're teaching this kid. ;)
Luv you, Boo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home