Thursday, March 26, 2009

Internet Access

Yikes, sorry I am really bad at updating. There are a lot of things that have to go right and work together to result in my getting to this blog…there must be a ride out of the village into town; there must be a recent pause in the rain (not only because the roads are unsafe, but also because I have to walk for a ride and walk once in town); there must be power in town/at the internet cafe; and finally, if the previous requirements have all fallen into place, I must remember my stupid memory stick where I have saved my pictures and e-mails and blog posts I typed. That means I get to the internet about once or twice a month. AND it is super slow. So be patient with my updates, and be patient with my e-mails. I love to hear from you, as long as it’s understood it takes a while for me to get back! :)

3 Comments:

At April 5, 2009 at 9:12 AM , Blogger UJ said...

Hello Lindsey. And a happiest of birthdays from all of us - G-ma, UJ, Paula, John, Jessie, Josh and Nick! Your experiences are awesome. There is a positive quality to your blogs that have me smiling. John is excited to be working at Ford Field where they are holding the Final Four (and I know you are aware MSU made it - championship game Monday) All is well, G-ma is sewing and getting ready for Bingo. Love ya. UJ

 
At April 5, 2009 at 9:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINZ! Go shawty, it's your birthday...we gunna party like it's your birthday. LOVE YOU!

 
At April 25, 2009 at 12:01 PM , Anonymous Domiziana said...

I'm always worried about sending too much e-correspondence and hogging up your net time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home